Baby Countdown!

pregnancy calendar

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Surprise!

Dear Baby,
    Mommy & Daddy got a nice surprise today from Grandma & Grandpa!  Your Grandma had to bring me home from work  today because Daddy was working & she said we had to stop by her house first because there was something Grandpa wanted me to see.  I had no idea what was going on, but she was driving, so I said OK. 
   When we got to the house Grandma gave me these beautiful flowers because of you!  There are six pink roses with a pink bow with white polka dots & the card says, "Thank you for giving us a grandchild.  Love, Mom & Dad".  It was the sweetest thing!
    So, I am posting the pictures of the flowers & the card so you can see them at a later time.  Your Grandma & Grandpa are so happy & excited to meet you, they just couldn't be happier knowing that you are on your way!
    On another note, Last night Daddy bought me the book I have been wanting since I knew you were coming.  "What to Expect When You're Expecting".  It's a wonderful book that tells us what is going on with you & me as we grow together.  It's so wonderful to know what you are experiencing & how you are changing.  Daddy really likes it too because it helps him to understand how you are developing & to understand the symptoms that I am having.
    It's that time again where I need to eat some dinner & head to bed.  You've been telling me lately that you would really like a salad, so if you can be patient a little bit longer, we are going to have salad for lunch tomorrow & Friday.  It's Daddy's choice for dinner tonight!  We love you & sweet dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment