Baby Countdown!

pregnancy calendar

Saturday, August 21, 2010

1 Week Ago...

Dear Baby,
    WOW!  It's amazing to think that 1 week ago today, we found out that you were coming!  This week has gone by so quickly, but yet slowly at the same time.  It's just wonderful to think that a few weeks ago we didn't know if you were coming & now, here you are, growing in my tummy!  Daddy & I are so blessed & thank the Lord every day for you.
     We got Daddy his own baby book yesterday, so he is really excited to start learning & reading about "Daddy stuff".  We are learning something new everyday about what is happening & what to expect, & how you are growing & changing.  We have our first doctor appointment in 2 days & we can't wait!  We have so many questions to ask & I think it will help me feel better once I have some answers. 
    I'm surprised to find that I am already having cravings.  I thought that was toward the end of the pregnancy, but it is completely normal to have them now.  So far, you seem to want Milk & Salad.  Last night you really wanted a strawberry milkshake, but we passed on that for the time being.  I'm anxious to see what else you are wanting me to eat for you. 
    Daddy has the weekend off, so he and I are going to relax & spend some time together.  We also have to head to the grocery store to buy healthy food for us to eat so you can continue to grow strong & be healthy.  I hope you had a restful night because I sure didn't!  It's OK though, I don't mind.  Maybe you will let me take a nap later this afternoon.  :D
    I'm going to eat breakfast for now.  You keep telling me that you are hungry, so I better get going on that!  Have a wonderful day love & I will write more soon.  We love you!
  

1 comment:

  1. Hiya guys! I hope your first appointment goes well. Fingers crossed. Big hugs, Melinda

    ReplyDelete