Baby Countdown!

pregnancy calendar

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 2

Dear Baby,
    Good afternoon sweetie!  Mommy is still reeling with all the news from yesterday.  I am having some mild stomach cramping & that darn headache that won't go away, but I don't mind.  I am exhausted with all the excitement & ready to see the doctor to get more information about you & how to take care of you while you grow.  I'm also a little nervous about going to work tomorrow because I want to tell everybody about your arrival, but I have to wait for a little bit to make sure that you are healthy. 
     So for now, the joy & happiness we feel about you will be shared with just a few people & before long, everybody will be sharing our emotions! 
   Daddy & I are so happy & just can't wait to meet you!  For now, you just rest & grow & Mommy will check in with you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment