Baby Countdown!

pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Nerves

Dear Baby,
    Mommy thought a lot about you today!  You were making my tummy upset & taking all my energy.  I don't mind, you are worth anything I have to go through to see your beautiful face!  All the symptoms just heightened my concerns.
    Mommy is so scared that something might happen to you & that I won't get to meet you.  I spent my lunch hour at work writing down questions to ask the doctor to make sure I don't eat or drink anything that could cause you harm.  It's so hard knowing that your little life is entirely dependent on my actions & I don't want to do anything wrong.  I would be devastated if something happened to you. 
     I keep reminding myself that all my symptoms are your little way of telling me that you are OK & that you are growing & getting strong.  So, you just keep on telling Mommy that everything is alright & I will continue to do everything I can to keep you safe.  We just love you so much & want nothing but the best for you.  When you do finally arrive, there are a lot of people who can't wait to see you!  Have a good night my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment