Baby Countdown!

pregnancy calendar

Monday, August 16, 2010

First day at work

Dear Baby,
    Today was Mommy's first day at work knowing you were in my tummy.  It was exciting & hard at the same time.  I wanted to tell everybody the wonderful news about you & how happy Daddy & I are, but until I know you are healthy enough for all the excitement, I have to wait a little while longer.  I did get to tell a few special people about you.  They knew that Daddy & I had been trying so hard for you to come into the world, that I couldn't wait to tell them!  Everybody was so happy for us & is really excited & I'm sure they can't wait to meet you too!
    Daddy called the Doctor's office & made our first appointment.  Next Monday August 23,2010 we get to see what she wants us to do.  I'm on some different medications for allergies & such & I just want to make sure that they are OK for you too.  I also have a big addiction to Diet Pepsi (you will soon learn), but the doctor said it was OK for me to drink a small amount if I want to.  As much as I love Diet Pepsi, I love you a whole lot more & would give anything up to make you happy & keep you healthy.
    You've been pretty easy on me for the most part today.  It must be because you are spending all your time growing instead of trying to bug Mommy!  It's OK though, you do whatever you need to so that you are strong & healthy.
    I'm going to go eat some dinner now.  You do tire me out quite a bit, so I'm going to eat & head to bed so I can be rested too.  Sweet dreams my love.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment