Baby Countdown!

pregnancy calendar

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Lazy Saturday

Dear Ryan,
    We have now known that you are a boy for 5 days.  It still seems unreal in some instances.  Daddy & I have wanted you for so long that sometimes it's hard to believe that you are actually on your way!  On Monday when we found out that you were a "he", we went & got your baby bedding.  It is so adorable & I hope you like it!  Yesterday, Daddy painted your room.  He still has to finish up the trim, but it looks great!  We are hoping to put your furniture together next weekend with the help of Grandma & Grandpa, but we will have to wait & see.
    I am laying around the house today like I am supposed to in order to keep you safe.  I think it's going to be a long weekend, but I don't mind.  There is nothing I wouldn't do for you to keep you safe, healthy & happy. 
   Christmas is in 2 weeks & even though you aren't here yet, I think you are going to make out like a bandit!  When Grandpa found out you were a boy, the first thing he said was, "Can I go do my Christmas shopping now for my Grandson?".  It was so cute.  Just like Daddy & I, Your Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, & Cousins are so excited for you to come & can't wait to meet you. 
    I'm going to let you go for now.  I have to sit up to write to you & I need to lay back down again.  I hope you are having a good time kicking away & growing.  We love you & will write to you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment