Baby Countdown!

pregnancy calendar

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thank You!

Dear Baby,
  So, you know how Mommy keeps asking you to kick me so that I can finally feel you move?  Well, apparently you heard my first request & I just didn't realize it!  Yesterday, I felt you move for sure because you were very active.  It was the same movement I have felt for the past 2 weeks, but a little stronger.  I didn't realize those first feelings were you!  Mommy feels so silly not realizing that I have felt you kick for the last few weeks.  However, I am just so happy to finally know that I can feel you moving around.  I anxiously await the next movement & when you do move, I know that you are awake.  Daddy is very excited & he can't wait for you to get a little bigger so he can feel you kick too!  So, now that I know you are big enough for me to feel you move, keep on kicking away!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment