Baby Countdown!

pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sick

Dear Baby,
   Wow, Mommy celebrated being 11 weeks pregnant with you by getting the flu!  I have a flu shot scheduled, unfortunately the sickness got to me first.  I can't believe we are almost done with the first trimester, it seems like just yesterday that we found out about you!  I noticed today that  my pants are fitting a little tighter despite losing 11 pounds, so hopefully that means you are still growing & continuing to be strong & healthy!
   Daddy & I have an appointment on Friday to see you again & we can't wait!  Not too much has been happening around here.  Not a day goes by that we don't talk about you.  Actually, today is Mommy & Daddy's 8 year wedding anniversary & Daddy said his "gift" to me this year was YOU!  I told him that was the best gift ever because that is what I always wanted. 
    We just love you so much & are really enjoying "seeing" you grow in my belly & keep praying that you are healthy & strong so we can meet you!  I hope you have a wonderful night sweetheart & we love you so much!  Hopefully I will be off all of these medicines soon & will feel better, so just hang in there.

1 comment:

  1. Awe. I know what you mean - the flu is terrible. I had it when I was in Cody, WY. Hope you feel better soon and that baby Allard is growing like a weed. =)

    ReplyDelete