Baby Countdown!

pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

12 Week Appointment

Dear Baby,
   I had my 12 week check-up today & everything went great!  They were able to find your heartbeat on the Doppler & it was 166 beats per minute.  You also just kept moving & would not stay still for very long!  The doctor said that was great!  You have a very strong heartbeat & you are very active, which the doctor says means that you are healthy. 
Daddy & I were so excited to hear the good news. 
    I have another ultra sound in 2 weeks to check on the "mysterious" spot in my uterus.  However, we learned today that the spot is no longer a mystery.  The doctor believes it was a twin that didn't develop.  We are sad to think that we could have had another child & it didn't grow, but we are beyond happy to know that you are here & that you are growing & continuing to do well.  I am going to try & not stress so much about you (doctor's orders), but it is so hard because I love you so much & I just want to protect you from anything bad. 
   It was such a great appointment, we didn't get any bad news & everything went great.  I think you are going to be a little acrobat when you get here based on all your movement today!  That's OK, you do whatever you want & whatever makes you happy.  Always know that no matter what, Daddy & I will love & support you every step of the way!  We love you sweetheart & will "see" you again in 2 weeks!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment